Thursday, October 17, 2013

Totally Bound Publisher Website Revamp

 
My current e-book erotic romance publisher, Total-E-Bound, has recently rebranded with a new name (Totally Bound) and a new website.

(Note: I say current erotic romance publisher because I am published in contemporary romance with Crimson Romance and I have recently signed a contract for publication of a new erotic romance story with another publisher, which I am very excited about...but more on that later).

I checked out the website for Totally Bound and was pleasantly surprised by the look and layout, which are smart and clean.  As you can probably tell from this blog, I appreciate the uncluttered look...or try to.

Check out the new Totally Bound website and maybe buy a book or two.  I promise they will be hot!

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment